March 1, 2011

A Tribute to My Sisters

(I had a cute picture to post of the three of us but I can't get my external hard drive to work.  So just picture three incredibly gorgeous girls!)

I love my sisters and I love blogging.  So what better thing to do then blog about my two sisters.  They are so wonderful! 

My little sister Jana started her first blog today.  I'm so proud! ;)  She's so cute!  She is an amazing girl.  Let me brag about her for a minute!  She is not only gorgeous and adorable, she's hard working, talented, and brilliant!  She's going to BYU.  She's done awesome in all the classes she's taken.  She majoring in...idk I can never remember!  I know it works with speech impediments and what not.  But for some reason I can't remember the exact title.  lol  She blows my mind.  She sets goals and will ALWAYS accomplish them.  She's funny to be around and the best little sister ever.  One guy will be very, very lucky some day to have her.

Then there is Julie.  Where do I start?  If one's husband is their other half then Matt is one side and Julie is my other.  My entire life I have followed Julie.  I have obsessed over her and dreamed to be her since I was little.  Despite living apart we talk on almost a daily basis.  Words can not explain the bond between Julie and I.  She too consistently impresses me.  In collage, in motherhood, in life.

Both my sisters are amazing women and great examples to me.  I would do anything for them, and I know they would do anything for me!  We are best friends and that's what sisterhood is all about!  Two amazing gifts from God that I have in my life and that I am eternally grateful for!  I love you girls!!!

2 comments:

Jana said...

Jill, I love you so much!! That was such a sweet blog. I love having two older sisters to look up to and talk to. You guys teach me so much and always look out for me. Plus it's fun to get set up on the dates! I love you both! P.S. it's Communication Disorders:) haha

Julie said...

Aw...cute! You are so sweet, and I didn't even have to coax you to write that!!! That was such a sweet blog...and I just realized that Jana said the exact same words, lol...sisters! I love you tons! I think that you are amazing!