I love to decorate! The only catch is I do it very slowly. I guess if I had all the money in the world I would have my house done perfectly in one day. None the less, here are pictures of my bedroom. I am finally loving it and feeling pretty good about it. Still some things I want to improve but I'm proud of it. All the furniture I refinished over the summer to a shiny black with silver hardware. For Oliver's in Colorado it use to be in one of Grandma's rooms, it was brown with brass hardware. I love my room. Now if I could just decide on a wall color and find the right throw pillows in red to add to the bed! Like a said, a work in progress!
4 comments:
way to go! Love it! Great job on the furniture! We think alike! I just started my blog of my refinishing projects! http://shabby2chic-heather.blogspot.com
Sorry... this is Heather Kimball... not Lanee... That's my mom and I didn't realize I was signed in under her name!
I'm redecorating right now and I'm sooo frustrated because I can't seem to find the pillows and drapes I'm looking for to put in our master bedroom. Ugh!! Why does no one carry a good selection of throw pillows? Not to mention that trying to shop for stuff with kids is pretty much impossible! Your room looks cute!
Cute. I love it! You are so good at refinishing furniture.
Post a Comment