Yesterday Matt went to a youth dance and took the kids with him. I didn't get to go because I had book club. But when he showed me this video of Katie I was busting up. I had to watch it like 10 times. And just so you all know, this is my first video on my blog. Another thing I sometimes get annoyed about. I hate waiting for peoples videos to upload so I just don't. It's ok if you don't watch this one, but I think it's totally worth waiting for the upload! ;)
I'm totally with you on annoyed with music and videos on peoples blogs, but if the video is less than a minute, I'll watch.... your's was so worth watching! Such a cutie! How old is she again?
Wow! You were right when you said we ALL need to see this video of Katie! So funny and so cute! I love watching kids dance! It's a favorite! Thanks for sharing and glad I found your blog!
5 comments:
So Adorable! She is getting so BIG!
Oh my goodness, she is so dang cute! She loves shakin' that booty! I would shake mine too if it was small!
I'm totally with you on annoyed with music and videos on peoples blogs, but if the video is less than a minute, I'll watch.... your's was so worth watching! Such a cutie! How old is she again?
So cute! I love how she really gets into it. Flipping her hair and everything.So cute. I miss you guys.
Wow! You were right when you said we ALL need to see this video of Katie! So funny and so cute! I love watching kids dance! It's a favorite! Thanks for sharing and glad I found your blog!
Post a Comment