January 10, 2009

Nope

Tyler decided this week that "nope" is the answer to everything. It was kind of funny at first, now it drives me crazy. You ask him if he's hungry. "Nope" Can you pick up that toy? "Nope" Stop hitting Katie. "Nope" Want a drink? "Nope" Let's go upstairs. "Nope" It doesn't matter what is said nope is the answer. The first day or so was really hard. I'm learning that I just can't ask yes or no questions, which is harder then you think with a 2 year old. It's kinda funny tho!

I don't have pictures to post, but thought I would do a little update. Matt started school this week. The first day of school is so different then other first days when it is your last semester. It's going to be busy classes, but he'll be home in the evenings and on the weekend. I decided to paint my house this week also. I'll post pictures later. I started painting Tuesday and of course Katie decided to stop napping as much. Then Wednesday night Tyler got sick. He was sick all day Thursday and Friday. I finally took him to the doctor Friday and he has a really bad cold. He's being treated for Broncitis. The doctor said it's not quite there but he's going to treat him for that anyway, since with little kids it can get serious so fast. And of course once you start painting a wall you can't stop. Needless to say I am so glad it is the end of a busy, exhausting week.

No comments: