An update with us? not much actually. Matt's semester is going well. He seems to be enjoying it, and we all love that it's a lighter load. We have been sick all month so we haven't really gotten out of the house at all. But we're finally feeling better and I am excited to finally be able to get out. Of course it's been snowing all day but whatever. Hope you have all had a great weekend. Hugs and Kisses from the Davis Gang!
January 25, 2009
Katie's Haircut
Katie got her first haircut yesterday. It was cute. I just trimmed up the sides but it was very needed. I took off almost two inches. Her back has been rubbed so short and her sides were so long it looked hilarious. So now she has a cute little bob. She's a cute little girl.
An update with us? not much actually. Matt's semester is going well. He seems to be enjoying it, and we all love that it's a lighter load. We have been sick all month so we haven't really gotten out of the house at all. But we're finally feeling better and I am excited to finally be able to get out. Of course it's been snowing all day but whatever. Hope you have all had a great weekend. Hugs and Kisses from the Davis Gang!
An update with us? not much actually. Matt's semester is going well. He seems to be enjoying it, and we all love that it's a lighter load. We have been sick all month so we haven't really gotten out of the house at all. But we're finally feeling better and I am excited to finally be able to get out. Of course it's been snowing all day but whatever. Hope you have all had a great weekend. Hugs and Kisses from the Davis Gang!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a little cutie Jill. HOORAY FOR HAIRCUTS!!!!!!!!!!
JILL DAVIS!!! She is so cute. I miss your face! We need to go to lunch together. However, I have a question to ask you. This Sunday, (2/8) I am teaching RS for the first time. I would be honored if you could come. You did so much for me so many years ago... email me and i'll give you details hay2386@netscape.net
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment