So, some friends of mine have posted 25 things about themselves. Since this is a family blog I am going to post 25 things about us you might not know.
1. I think Tyler sleep walks and he's only two
2. Katie does an army crawl now (no legs)
3. Matt sleep walks and talks when he's stressed
4. My favorite show is Biggest Loser
5. Tyler wont eat bread unless you call in a biscuit (even the sacrament bread)
6. Katie is currently teething
7. Matt graduates in April, YEAH!
8. I can pick up almost anything with my toes!
9. Tyler's favorite color has become green
10. Katie is hitting the stage where she cries when I leave the room
11. Matt is an amazing programmer, and the hardest worker ever
12. I could brag about Matt and my kids all day
13. When Tyler counts to 10, 3-8 are in spanish. It's his way of being silly!
14. When Katie is jabbering she has a screech that is definitely higher then a piano can go.
15. Matt likes to run and bike
16. My favorite color is Red
17. Tyler loves cars, trucks, planes, trains, etc. What a boy!
18. Katie loves when her dad gets home
19. Matt has to eat rice or any kind of asian food with chopsticks, even at home
20. If I could live off ice cream and mexican food I would
21. Tyler's best friend is his dad
22. Katie smiles so easily, you just have to look at her and say hi
23. Matt's a really good cook
24. My favorite thing to do is socialize
25. My kids are the cutest kids!!!
There you go, a few fun facts about the little davis gang!
2 comments:
My favorite part is that you have to call bread a biscuit. :-) hahahaha
mmm we happen to love mexican also. You should make the cafe rio style chicken and cilantro rice on my food blog. You will have to scroll through the older posts. Ohsweetbasil.blogspot You will love that one!
Post a Comment