December 28, 2008

December

I can not believe how long it has been since I have checked anyone's blog, let alone post on mine. So, we have been busy. School and finals kept us really busy. Then we have been trying to make the most of Matt being home. His company gave everyone the week of Christmas off so we got to have him home all day for a full week. Tomorrow he goes back to work, which is sad, but at least not school yet. We had such a wonderful Christmas! We got to be with my family and enjoy our traditions, be with Matt's family enjoying their traditions, and we got to create our own. We are so lucky to have so much family near by. Tyler was so excited! The entire month I have been teaching him about Christmas. I have told him that we get presents but Christmas is Jesus' birthday. He also knows Santa comes. So basically every day this month if someone knocks on the door he goes running saying Jesus or Santa is here. It's been so cute! Katie was into gifts also, well she was into the paper anyway! I love my life! I couldn't ask for two more adorable children then the ones I have. Matt and I are very blessed and very happy. I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and the past year. I am excited to see what the new year will bring! Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year!
What a cute little bug!Tyler playing with his new train. He loved it so much the batteries are already dead two days later. (cute little tongue sticking out)

Tyler loved his bike and the castle I made!


Temple Square (oops forgot to flip that one)

Cute Family, cute kids!

4 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

Merry Christmas!!! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time. Katie's hair is a kick! So cute!

Julie said...

Katie's hair is so cute! I can't believe how much she has. Love the pictures

Danielle said...

I love that picture of Matt with the kids... so precious that really captured the true matt...love it..

Julie said...

I like the new background!