May 9, 2012

Poor Baby Girl :(

My poor baby girl has had a tough month and it's only the 9th.  Last week she broke out in hives every time her body would get warm.  When she went outside, took a bath, etc.  We don't know why.  It would cover her entire body.  But as soon as she would come inside and cool down they would go away within 30 minutes.  It was so weird.  She hasn't had it happen since Friday, which is good.  But we still don't know why it even happened. 

The week before that she had serious stomach problems and had to have an enema.  (too much info, I know)

Yesterday she was at a friends house jumping on the tramp.  She fell and was crying.  At first I thought she was just emotional.  But an hour later of her not moving and still crying we got a little worried.  We ended up taking her to the InstaCare.  There is no break thank goodness.  They said a hairline fracture could take a week before it shows up on an x-ray.  She probably has a bad sprang or pulled ligaments.  She can't put any wait on it without crying.  It's so sad!  She doesn't understand why it's taking so long for her to walk.  She wanted to go out and play so bad today.  It breaks my heart!  If she's not walking on it in the next 5 days we are suppose to go in for another x-ray.  Poor little baby girl! :(  I had to have hip surgery in 6th grade because of a trampoline, Katie has hurt her knee, is it really worth it?  Kids love them but I think I'm over it.  All fun and games until someones at the hospital.  And it is not worth watching your child go through that much pain!

Things come in threes so hopefully this little girl will have a break now and can just have fun from here on out!  I love you baby Kakes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That happened to Emma too. She broke out in hives like that when she went out on the boat then again when she took a bath the next day. She still has a weird rash on her bum. It's weird and I don't know why either.

Unknown said...

I just read the rest of your article and Emma had every thing that has happened to your little Katie happened to Emma. 2 weeks after we got back from Utah Emma had some crazy stomach problems and I had to give her an enema. Then she had to go to Urgent care when Vinney and I was carrying her across the parking lot and her whole left elbow and wrist popped out of joint. While we were waiting for the doctor Vinney gave her a blessing. When she was getting her x-rays done, the way the tech told us to hold her arm at a weird angle and it popped everything back into place. Emma once jumped off of a really tall bed and got a hair line fracture in her arm on a Sunday of course and before we took her to the hospital the "Guys" gave her a blessing. In the x-rays the doctor was so puzzled as to what on earth he was seeing. So he showed us the x-ray and it showed up something glowing in her arm where the hair line fracture was. It was the power of the priesthood mending her arm. She wasn't able to use it until the next afternoon but as soon as she was able to move her arm she was all better from there on. just wanted to share that with you.
And this is a super long comment.