The saddest part of it all? She doesn't want anyone to see it. She had her preschool program on Tuesday and the only way I could get her to go is telling her she can wear a long skirt so no one will even see it. Today we go to church and I have to do the same thing. If people point it out she shuts down and hides her face in me. It breaks my heart. I've had to ask people to not bring it up.
She's a cute cute girl though. The cast breaks your heart but it is a cute one! She got so excited when the doctor told her she could pick two colors. She picked pink and red. I wasn't sure how that would turn out but it's adorable! I think if Dr. Suess made a cast it would have been this one. Everyone comments on how cute it is. It's like a pink and red candy cane. What a cute girl!


1 comment:
Oh so sad!! The cast is super cute though. Hope she is up and playing again soon!
Post a Comment