October 12, 2011

First Day of School

My kids are both in school!!!!!!  Tyler started kindergarten this year and is loving it.  Katie started preschool this year and loves every second of it.

Tyler's favorite part?  Riding the bus to and from school each day.  The cute little boy squeels every morning when the bus comes into site like it's the first time again!  It makes everyone laugh.  He is so adorable.


 We live in such a great community!  These are some of the kids that started kindergarten this year in our ward.  I think there are 3 others missing from the picture.  We live in such a great place for our little family right now.  We are so blessed!

 His teacher is Mrs. Katie Spaulding and he really likes her!  Sadly this is the only picture I have taken of her so far.  I'll get a better one eventually!


Katie started preschool at Funshine Learning Center.  They are a cute school.  Her teacher is Ms. Amber and Ms. Jennifer.  She loves them!  She gets so excited when it is her day for school.  She begged all last year when we would take Tyler.  She's so cute!



1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh my goodness!!! Katie looks so grown up and darling in that dress. Seriously! I wish I could get Jaylee to wear cute clothes like that! Better yet, I wish they made that dress in my size!