October 12, 2011

July Update

Here is one big July update!  First off
Katie turned 3 July 12th.  Here are some cute picts of her birthday!  I love that little girl so much!  She's sucha tom boy.  She loves to play super heros with her brother and his friends.  She's starting to get into princesses now, but she'll trop the dolls in a heart beat to run with the boys.  She's so funny!  Says the cutest things and laughs at everything.  She's a lot of fun to play around with.  And she's the cutest little cuttler.  I love it!  I love her so much!


We celebrated the July birthdays at my moms house.  Che', Julie, and Katie.  That's ret in the corner who tried really hard to get in our family picture.  We got a good one without him in it, but I thought it was too cute with him in the corner!


We met up with Julie and her family in Salt Lake.  Tyler and Oliver had so much fun running in the fountain at Gateway Mall!  Cute boys!


For family night one night we went up to Bridal Veil Falls and had ice cream after.  The "three" kids love to play in water!!!



No comments: