June 7, 2011

First Annual Girl's Retreat!

This last weekend I got to go to Park City Thurs-Saturday with my Mom, sisters, and sis-in-laws. We had a ton of fun! It was a busy weekend with crafts, shopping, and pedicures. But it was a blast! Here are some picts.
We were all busy making super cute 4th of July table runners. They turned out adorable! (picture soon to come)
We also dipped strawberries in different chocolates and what not. They were beautiful and delicious. I should have taken a pictures of all of them!
This is all 6 of us getting our pedicures. It was a blast! Thanks Mom!!! It was also Brittani's first pedi ever! She loved it and I know she's hooked!


This last picture was a project Lisa was working on for Girls Camp. I happened to teach Relief Society on Sunday so had to make some myself. Sweet Matt helped me do all 50 of them! They are two little chocolate nuggets with a scripture on them. Isn't it so cute?

1 comment:

Julie said...

That was way fun! Lets do it again next weekend!!!