June 7, 2011

Closer to Being Updated!

I've finally found the cable to my camera!  YEAH!!!  Hence the multiple posts all at once.  However, there are a load of activities on Matt's camera.  I really should just know better.  The chances of me getting those are slim.  But better he have them then none at all right!?  So, if I can get them there will be more pictures of our Memorial Day Weekend activity at Day Out With Thomas, more soccer pictures of cute Tyler playing (and Katie wishing she was), and other fun things we've been doing. 

I've been teaching swimming lessons out our community pool.  It for sure keeps me busy all morning long.  I feel bad because I don't get to play with my kids while at the pool.  I feel like I miss out on them a bit.  Today was only day 2.  So once things get settled hopefully I'll have a bunch of pictures of our swimming activities.

No comments: