March 8, 2009

Tyler

My sweet little boy turned 3 yesterday. He is getting so big. We had a little party for him yesterday with his friends. He had a lot of fun. He is such a big boy and has grown so much in this last year. He is so sweet and adorable. I can't believe that I have been a mother for three years now. Time sure does fly. Before I know it I will probably be preparing to send my little Tyler off on a mission. Scary! Lets just start with sending him to preschool or something. I am so lucky to be given such a wonderful little boy who has been so sweet and precious his entire life. I don't know if I am the best mom he could ask for, but I sure know I couldn't ask for a better son. He makes me so happy and brings so much joy to my life. His smile and laugh just touch my heart. He is so sweet to his little sister, always trying to get her excited and laughing. He is best friends with his dad, if he had it his way Dad would never stop playing with him. He has just grown up so much, but is still so little. It's been an exciting three years with Tyler in our lives. I know my little guy will bring a whole new load of adventures for us this next year. I love you so much Tyler and am so blessed and thankful to be your mom!

He played on his new mini trampoline all day. He loved it. He also got the sunglasses and sandles from a friend that he wore most the day.


He really really wanted a fire truck theme so we made it happen. Cute cake huh! We'll pretend I made it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER! I will mail out your card this week. Love you,
Aunt Andrea and Uncle Binney

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday cute boy!!! Yes, take credit for the cake. I'll spread the word that you did. HAhahaha!

The Hansen Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY!!!!!!!
Holy cow!!! 3 years old. Seriously, where did the time go?
That cake is right down Ethan's ally. He's obssesed with anything with wheels. :-)