March 1, 2009

Our Very Needed Relaxing Weekend

This weekend was so much fun! It was a very busy week for Matt and I and exhausting. I was so excited for the weekend, simply because we finally didn't have any plans. Saturday we went to the park and threw a frisbee around while Tyler played. The day was so warm. In the evening we got a babysitter and went to a nice dinner party at my friend Danielle's house. She did a great job putting it all together and we had a lot of fun!

We now have church in the morning which I love so we have all afternoon to do whatever. Matt and Katie took a nap after church while Tyler and I played in the backyard. Then we visited a little family, went on a walk, put the kids to bed, and are having a quite evening. This weekend was so layed back and the weather was so wonderful! I just loved it all.

Also, yesterday Katie decided to crawl and today she has been all over the place. She's getting big. Potty training for Tyler is doing a lot better. We still have some problems, but he's a cute boy and is loving being a big boy! The other day I told him he has a cute little bumb. He got mad at me and said "no, mine big bumb! Like Daddy's big bumb!" It was hillarious! This weekend was very needed and I loved being able to spend time with Matt and the kids! Sorry there are no pictures. I have had problems accessing them for some reason. I'll get some up again soon tho. Hope your weekend was as good as mine was and I hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

It was so much fun! I am already planning another one! I am thinking a Murder Mystery Party! Thanks for coming.... I love it!