February 20, 2009

Future Dancer

I think our little baby girl is destined to be a dancer. She has this pose she does whenever we talk to her. She'll role onto her stomach, arch her back to see us, and kick her legs. So today, just for kicks, we put her little tutu on and got her to strike the pose. Here is my little dancer!

4 comments:

Heather said...

She is adorable!!! I need to meet them in person! When's our play date? Good luck with the potty too! Im not too excited about that one!

The Hansen Family said...

She is seriously so stinking cute you guys!!!! Soo sooo soooo so so so so stinking cute!

Unknown said...

What a cute pose! That is PRICELESS! My niece is so cute!

Unknown said...

I am seriously in love with that top picture. You need to print it, frame it and hang it!