November 3, 2008

Private

I am temporarily undoing the block on my blog. I will probably bring it back up, but there are people asking how to view it. For those of you who have responded and excepted the invite to view my blog great, for those of you who haven't but want to be put on my list let me know, so you can view it when it does go private.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's probably a really wise decision you've made - always better to be safe!

By the way, I would really love to send you guys our newsletters. If you go to by blog, you can send me an email and I will send it to you guys by email, if you want.

I just love the music you put on your blog!!

Anonymous said...

haha - I meant "my" blog. How funny!

AubreyB said...

I would love an invite - byubabe14 at yahoo dot com. Thanks!

Jen Duke said...

I don't know if you already have my email address (I think Matt has it?) but it's dayzduke@gmail.com and I definitely want an invite when you go private. (please?!)

The Hansen Family said...

hansenhype.blogspot.com

Jamilyn said...

Hey Jill...Love your blog! Your kids are darling!
If and when you go private again...put me on your list...ejbwray@comcastDOTnet
and my blog is ejbwray.blogspot.com