November 23, 2008

Wild Blue Yonder

So this week my little brother Tyson took Tyler and I flying around the valley. He is such a great pilot. Tyler loved it. He was so excited that he didn't stop talking the entire time. He either had his face plastered to the window or he was pointing and talking about everything in the plane. He has been playing with his toy planes for two days straight now. He hasn't stopped talking about it either. It was a lot of fun! The picture of Tyler and Katie was taken after church today. I love them so much! Happy Thanksgiving this week. Hope you all have a great day!




3 comments:

AubreyB said...

So fun - Cohen would love that! Is Katie big enough to wear that cute white/black dress that you 'bought for your niece' when you weren't telling people you were pregnant yet but was secretly for Katie? That was so pretty. Oh, and we were down in Provo the other day visiting some people and I wanted to stop by your house but it was already way past Cohen's nap time on the way home and he was getting cranky, so we didn't. But we'll have to plan something after all the crazy holiday stuff!

The Hansen Family said...

I can't believe Tyson is already flying!!!! I guess, it happened alot quicker and easier since your Dad, is you Dad.
What a blast. I can't even imagine what Ethan would have done. :-)
I love that last picture too of Katie and Ty. So sweet.

Julie said...

Cute! Both Tyson and Tyler are cute! I love the Adidas outfit! Come fly and see us soon!