On Friday I took the kids to BYU. We got some new clothes for the football season, visited Jana in her new apartment, and stopped by the waterfall and pond to see the ducks. It was great. Obviously the ducks get fed a lot because they aren't scared of anything.
Saturday was Swiss Days up in Midway. We hit the parade in the morning (which was good because we missed all the parades this summer). It was a lot of fun! We hit the booths after. Those are always fun to look at and what not. It was a fun morning!
Last night was BYU's first game of the season. I go the kids dressed up in their gear and we went to my parents house. They looked so adorable! Matt watched the game with my dad and Tyler played in the backyard the entire time. Next week I'll try to get a picture with Matt in his jersey at Chelsie's Kickoff Party. All in all we had a great week!
4 comments:
Holy Hair!!!! She has tons. They both look so cute in their matching outfits. See you tonight.
BYU rocks!!! It stinks living outside of Utah because they don't have the games on TV unless you have Dish Network. Sounds like a ton of fun!!!
p.s. Ethan has the same Binkies as Tyler
Such a cute pic of the kids in their BYU gear! I'm free this week T, W, or Th. Maybe I'll be brave & make the trip down there. :) I'll give you a call once I know our schedule for sure.
Love the hair! All of those pictures are so pretty.
Post a Comment