September 7, 2008
Thank You
I want to thank everyone who was able to make it to Katie's blessing earlier today. Some of you came from so far, some from close, some weren't able to make it but I know wanted to. Thank you all for you love and support for me and my family. It was a beautiful blessing and a wonderful day in my life. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful life, an amazing husband, and two adorable children. The Lord has blessed us so much, and I am so grateful for it. It was wonderful to see my husband holding our daughter and giving her a blessing. And to be able to have other family members that also have the priesthood participate in that. The gospel is an amazing thing. I know that no matter what the Lord has in store for me in this life I will be with my family in the next. That is the most amazing, comforting feeling. Thank you all for helping Matt and I get where we are today, for being there for us, and for showing your love to us. We love you all! (I'll post picts as soon as my sis e-mails them to me.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Katie looked so cute today. She is such a beautiful baby!
Thank you for letting us spend time with you and your family. Your kids are soooo cute. I am so glad I was able to finaly meet little katie.
Post a Comment