
Things have been good for us. Katie is adjusting to a better schedule then she was, which is nice for Matt and I at night. Tyler just adores her. He is so cute and laughs at her all day long! Matt still has work off (Paternity Leave) which is a lifesaver for me. It's nice to have him around. Two kids by myself scared me, but now that it's been a while I'm not as worried about it. So when he goes back to work next week it should be fine. Life is great for us, I just wanted to get online and post a few more picts of my little family.

Over the weekend Che' and Lisa were sealed to their little girl Annie and then blessed her on Sunday. All the family was in town and this is Grandma with Tyler's favorite cousins Oliver and Sabree. It was a great weekend!
4 comments:
Congrats Jill. We are so happy for your sweet little family. ;-)
You do have such a cute family!! I am glad you are doing well. I was wondering if you are nursing Katie and how that is going if you are? I am really struggling to nurse Whitney and don't even know how to get her on a schedule at this age, any advice?? jandjwendling@gmail.com
Thanks!!
So cute! It was fun to have everyone together this past weekend for the baby blessing and everything. I hope you guys are doing well! I love the pictures.
awwww. What a sweet baby girl!!
Post a Comment