


On the 4th we had a bbq with Matt's family at Dave and Chelsie's house. Tyler got to play in their backyard on their tramp. He of course loved it.
After dinner we went to Dave's families farm. Tyler got to see the horses and cows. He like the horses alot, and loved playing on the fence. He didn't like the cows at all. They just had babies and were a litle protective so they were making a lot of noise when we came by. He hated it. Had a lot of fun climbing around and playing though.
We had a great weekend filled with yard work, family, friends, and a lot of fun! I am so greatful to live where I do, have the life that I have, the family that I have, and to be near so many loved ones. We are very blessed and very happy!
2 comments:
Looks like you all had a lot of fun. I didnt know that Chelsie had a trampoline. I bet the kids love it.
Such cute pictures! I love how Tyler is covering his ears! That's priceless!
Post a Comment