July 31, 2008
Quick Update
There really isn't much to say. This week hasn't been too exciting. Matt went back to work (after two weeks paternity leave). I was a little nervous to be alone with two kids, but it hasn't been too bad. Katie sleeps so much still (luckily). But I do stay busy enough with them both. It's nice to start to get into a routine somewhat. I think Tyler is really needing it. He hasn't been himself really. Which is expected with a new baby. He's great with her, he's just throwing fits now to get our attention. In time things will get better I'm sure. Probably as soon as Katie starts sleeping thru the night right. So, things are great with us. I'll hopefully have picts after this weekend. It should be a good one. My sis is coming in town (which everyone knows is my favorite thing). This is a boring post but thought I would send out a hi to you all! Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I remember feeling the same worry when Robert left for work for the first time after I had our second. Wow. What an adjustment! But I'm sure you're doing a great job!
Post a Comment