November 2, 2010

Halloween

Halloween was a lot of fun this year. My kids had a blast. As a parent I am started to hate that you have to have candy on halloween. How my parents let us come in the door with a pillow case of candy growing up I will never know.
We did a trunk or treat with the ward. Since it was raining it got moved into the church. Ours is themed Heaven and Heck! I'm the angel handing out the fruit and Matt is the devil handing out the candy. We didn't win but I thought it was still kinda creative! We had a HUGE turn out for it and lot of fun themes people did. I sure do love my ward, there are so many great people in it. I hope the rest of you had a great Halloween. Now rest up before the big holidays come!


2 comments:

Megan said...

I LOVE your theme and costumes. SO creative! I SO should have been a judge. :)

Trent and Meg said...

CUTE!!! We didn't make it around that night...so fun to see this! :)