
a


Saturday morning we did a little party with Tyler's two bestest friends Oliver and Blake at Kangaroo Zoo. They had so much fun! They ran around the entire time. Afterwards we went to McDonald's for lunch. They were so exhausted they barely played on the slides there. They were more then happy to sit down and rest. Cute kids!






Sunday was Tyler's actual birthday. We made homemade pizza. Tyler loves it when we let him help make the dough. Almost as much as he loves playing in the flower. We then had Matt's family over for dinner and cake. Tyler was so excited to have his Thomas cake. Can't get enough of Thomas!



We got Tyler a bike for his birthday. He loves it and cruises around on it all day. What an adorable little boy. I can't believe he is 4 already. He is the cutest little guy. Lately I ask him "Who is my favorite boy in the whole world?" He answers with "Mine am! Who is my favorite mommy in da whole nuniverse?" How cute is that? He such a sweet boy and so funny! He makes me so happy!
2 comments:
so cute! Miss you guys!
i think Cassie may have grabbed the package. She was helping us find out if the neighbors have it. I'll check. When can you and I and the kids meet up? We need to hang out
Post a Comment