January 31, 2010

Tyler's First Primary Talk

That's right, as you read in the title, Tyler had his very first talk in Primary today. Such a cute little story. Last week Tyler was too emotional to go to Primary. Well, unknown to us, his friend Blake went to Tyler's class, told his new teachers that he was Tyler, and by the end of class volunteered to give a talk. How funny is that! So, this week Tyler and I practiced his little talk. He did perfectly. When it was his turn he walked right up, pulled the microphone down, and began his talk (with the help from Mom). He was afraid at all. Wasn't shy or quiet. He was absolutely precious! It was on how We Believe in Heavenly Father and in Jesus Christ. This week I had the best opportunities while we practiced to teach Tyler about Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and why we do believe in them. It's true what they say, you can't start too young. Tyler listened to everything and asked questions. I LOVED it! I'm so proud of my little guy!

2 comments:

Stelios said...

No way! I love your blogS!!! I didn't know you had a photography and a cooking blog! Look at you you talented babe!

lol, as far as the reception (or lack of) goes...we just wanted to try and focus more on the sealing instead of stressing out about decorating and planning and stuff like that. But you will be receiving an invitation for sure!

Unknown said...

SO CUTE!!! I wish we were still living there!