November 8, 2009
My Week
I'm trying to blog more frequently, even if I don't have super cute pictures to post. Matt was in Kansas all week for work. It was really hard! I've never had my two kids for a week with out a husband at all. It made me grateful that I'm not a single parent. On top of that I decided to paint my living room. I would take pictures and post them, but it isn't a drastic color so in pictures it wouldn't look any different. I painted my walls a tan color, about two shades darker then it was before. I love it! Whatever made me decide to do it without Matt in town is beyond me. I got it finished, but I lost a little of my sanity! Needless to say I am very grateful to have a wonderful husband, father, priesthood holder, provider, and best friend in my home. I love Matt! I love my two little ones too! Man I am so blessed. I hope everyone reading this takes a moment and thinks about how blessed they are too. Life can be hard but it can be so much fun too! That's it for this week. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hello!!! You didn't call me to have Tyler come over!??
Whenever David leaves for a long time it makes me very grateful that I am not a single parent...it would be so hard. Yeah for husbands who are wonderful! I'm glad you got your living toom painted...that's a lot of work!
I'm glad you read my blog. I've wanted you to know, but talking, visiting etc right now just make me so sick. We have to stay in touch.
Post a Comment