June 1, 2009

Our Future Soccer Pro

Tyler went to his first soccer game today. It was so stinkin' adorable! There is an indoor soccer place near us. We have been thinking of putting Tyler in a class but weren't sure if he would like it. So today they him play with the 3 year olds to see. He LOVED it. We got home and he wanted to go out to the park and play soccer with Dad. It was a fight to take his new soccer socks (shin guards) and his cool soccer shoes! He was so cute I had to blog about it today and post pictures! My little boy is getting into sports! How adorable!!!


4 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

Oooooooh he's so cute I just want to squish him! Soccer is the BEST! (Say it like Nacho Libre...:) I hope our boys like sports too!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, that is the cutest thing ever!!

Heather said...

How cute! I love his little soccer uniform!?

Ok...so question do you live off 700 South in PG?

AubreyB said...

So cute! I totally want Cohen to be in soccer when he's old enough. Sorry I haven't called yet, I had this super crazy busy week last week. I'll figure out our schedule for this week & give you a call soon!