We sure have had a great four years! We have a wonderful little boy and an adorable little girl. We live in a cute house with an amazing ward. Matt has graduated college and has a great job. We love each other and our children very much and love to spend time together. We have the gospel in our lives and the Holy Ghost guiding us. Who could ask for a better life? So more then a "happy anniversary" blog entry this is a "I am so incredibly grateful for my life" entry! The Lord has blessed with happiness and so much more and I am grateful to him!
May 19, 2009
Happy Anniversary
Matt and I have now been married 4 years. Wow time sure does fly! We had a great weekend! My parents took the kids and Matt and I went to St. George. We went down Friday evening, hiked Zions all day Saturday, and came back Sunday. It was short, but soooo much fun! I wish we could do it every weekend.



We sure have had a great four years! We have a wonderful little boy and an adorable little girl. We live in a cute house with an amazing ward. Matt has graduated college and has a great job. We love each other and our children very much and love to spend time together. We have the gospel in our lives and the Holy Ghost guiding us. Who could ask for a better life? So more then a "happy anniversary" blog entry this is a "I am so incredibly grateful for my life" entry! The Lord has blessed with happiness and so much more and I am grateful to him!
We sure have had a great four years! We have a wonderful little boy and an adorable little girl. We live in a cute house with an amazing ward. Matt has graduated college and has a great job. We love each other and our children very much and love to spend time together. We have the gospel in our lives and the Holy Ghost guiding us. Who could ask for a better life? So more then a "happy anniversary" blog entry this is a "I am so incredibly grateful for my life" entry! The Lord has blessed with happiness and so much more and I am grateful to him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hooray for marriage! And what a fun gettaway for your anniversary! We love the pictures - you two are MFEO. LOVE you guys!
Post a Comment