Last weekend was so great! Matt graduated from UVU. We had a lot of fun! We spent Friday with family doing brunch, the graduation, and dinner. Then Saturday we did a bbq with friends during the day and went out with other friends in the evening. It was a fun filled weekend and Matt is finished with school. I am so proud of him. What a great accomplishment for anyone to achieve. Good job to all the graduates out there and all the current students working to graduate. I've learned in the last few days to apreciate life in the moment. Matt and I try not to live with regrets but we sometimes live for the future. It's good to live for the future and have goals and work to achieving them, but also enjoy the present. We are at a new crossroads in our lifes right now. Almost like another beginning. I have decided to do my best to live in the moment and make it the best possible. Today started and I am the one who decides how it will end. No matter what comes my way I am going to make it a good day!
May 4, 2009
Graduation
Last weekend was so great! Matt graduated from UVU. We had a lot of fun! We spent Friday with family doing brunch, the graduation, and dinner. Then Saturday we did a bbq with friends during the day and went out with other friends in the evening. It was a fun filled weekend and Matt is finished with school. I am so proud of him. What a great accomplishment for anyone to achieve. Good job to all the graduates out there and all the current students working to graduate. I've learned in the last few days to apreciate life in the moment. Matt and I try not to live with regrets but we sometimes live for the future. It's good to live for the future and have goals and work to achieving them, but also enjoy the present. We are at a new crossroads in our lifes right now. Almost like another beginning. I have decided to do my best to live in the moment and make it the best possible. Today started and I am the one who decides how it will end. No matter what comes my way I am going to make it a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats Matt (and Jill for all the support you gave him)! That is exciting to be done with the school thing!
Congrats Matt. The sky's the limit for you man!
Post a Comment