The grandkids had to wait in the bedroom while we hid eggs. It was raining Saturday morning so we couldn't do it outside like planned.
April 13, 2009
Overly Fun Filled Weekend!
We had such a fun weekend!!! We went down to Logandale, near Lake Mead, for the weekend. We got to go to the county fair, the rodeo, swimming, boating, Vegas, easter egg hunts, and more. Every member of my family was there, which with so many people that travel for careers that doesn't happen often. Tyler and Katie loved spending the weekend with all of their cousins. There are now 12 1/2 grandkids on my side. It was so fun and a much needed vacation for Matt and I. Thanks Che' and Lisa! Here is a bunch of the pictures taken.

Tyler really wanted to do this bungy thing. He loved it, what a brave little boy!
These are the boys (Ret, Tyler, and Oliver) waiting their turn to jump. Their heads were bobbing up and down together watching the jumpers.
We all watched pig races in the morning. It was surprisingly quite entertaining!

Tyler and Oliver had so much fun riding the rides together.

This is at the rodeo. I have NEVER seen Tyler so excited about anything in my life. He was giggling and laughing and clapping. He couldn't stop smiling and couldn't sit down. Who knew Tyler would like a rodeo that much!
What a cute little girl!


The grandkids had to wait in the bedroom while we hid eggs. It was raining Saturday morning so we couldn't do it outside like planned.



We took Tyler to see Vegas while Katie stayed at the house with my parents. He didn't care for it until the lights went on. Then we couldn't stop talking!


Easter Sunday pictures will be coming later. The rest of these pictures are for any boys who might be looking. This was Matt's FAVORITE part of the entire vacation.



The grandkids had to wait in the bedroom while we hid eggs. It was raining Saturday morning so we couldn't do it outside like planned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I cannot believe how stinkin cute your kids are... I mean I'm not surprised, but they are just so cute! I bet it was nice to have a break from life. You guys need that. Let's hang out soon!
What a fun vacation! Glad your whole family could get together. Katie is getting so big!
That all looks like so much!!! I missed seeing you sunday!
Those pictures are so cute! Email me the ones with Oliver and Tyler and the ones with all the cousins. I also want the picture with Katie in her swimming suit. She's just so cute!
Man, I wish we lived closer to you guys. I know Ethan and Tyler would INSTANTLY become best buds.
Your kids are so awesome Jill.
Good baby making. :-)
Post a Comment