May 26, 2008

Memorial Day







We had such a great weekend. We went to Heber City this morning so Tyler could see Thomas the Train. He loved it! He is so into trains now it's crazy. They had some cute booths up there and we got picts by the train. He was so excited. After that we went to a bbq at Grandma Oliver's house. Tyler loves to play with cousins. After Tyler (and mom's) knap we went to dinner with friends and then hot tubbing at our complex. The pool opened today so once it warms up Tyler and I are going to have a lot of fun over there. Matt worked on his remote control airplane. It will be great once he's finished and we can all go to the park and watch it fly. Matt's excited about that. It's been a very fun eventful day.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

It looks like you guys had a fun time with the train. I can't wait for Aubrey to get into the stage where she loves something.

The Hansen Family said...

He is getting so big! What a fun weekend to have together...I wish I had a picture by Thomas the Train! (Lucky:)